Minecraft 1.8

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Sep 9, 2013.

1. That's a good idea. Like when you find bread or something else in a dungeon chest, it has the possibility to have a potion effect, or when an apple drops from a tree
  2. They will put that in every update because people keep claiming that they see him
  3. I saw hero brine in 1.0
  4. Yeah, Enchanted bread that gives extra saturation, or enchanted apples that give absorption
  5. I think they should add him, would make singleplayer alot more fun.. and possibly a better version of millionare.
  6. I really want more parts for rails. Like loops and stuff like that so we can make actual roller coasters in minecraft! so maybe just you can place rails facing any direction.
  7. I would love better underground terrain generation for example mineshafts that don't cut through the middle of ravines. Also more things in stronghold such as more chest and mob spawners.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. I'd like a new item that does nothing, it would be the material backer to economy servers so those servers currencies would have an item to back on instead of a constant stream of unbacked money
  9. Then don't use the horse egg in the crafting, and have the rest end up making a chariot which you can put on your horse like a saddle and have it work that way?
  10. Yes, but how would that currency be sorted out into the community for use? You can't just be like 'FREE MONEY FOR TEH LOLZ'