Mindblowing Minecraft Graphics.

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by journeynaut, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Well this is what I get after installing it.... new computer here I come.

2. Funny...I own a craptop with 4GB of RAM, and it loads that texture pack up fine....
  3. Well my minecraft is pretty jacked up and i'm thinking of deleting it and getting a brand new one.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. Lava, you and I both know your computer would most likely commit suicide if you installed this.
    That a very real life in Minecraft texture pack.
  5. It could have been the fact that i got the 512x instead of the 128 or 256 my computer can't run 512x :(
  6. Mr.iSpork my connected textures isn't working anymore.
  7. kman you get my point i want my computer to commit sucide so i can get a new one.
  8. So, does the 1.3.1 version install onto minecraft 1.3.2 or am I just having trouble nobody else is?
  9. I doubt your computer can run a 512x pack with a shader mod. If it can then please do post some screenshots here.
  10. My computer can normally run a 128x pack. I tried to use the 64x version of this and got an out of memory error. I really need a gaming pc.
  11. Downloading the 512x to see if my computer goes 'How bout no', Worried I won't have enough Video RAM and it'll start using the computer RAM.
  12. ISMOOCH likes this.
  13. I use addgadgets.com, However neither the one I use or the one you just mentioned work for monitoring Memory usage for my GPU, I have to use GPU-Z to monitor it.

Also, Is anyone else having problems logging in? (1.4?)
  14. Whole Mojang network is down. Can't log in, website is down (which is ticking me off because I just made a necromancer skin for Halloween), no news from Mojang yet.
  15. I have a Gaming PC :p
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  16. So do I and i can't even run it can you post the specs of your pc?
  17. Okay so I installed Optifine + Sonic Ethers unvilivavle shaders but now everything is too bright! Well not everything. Just everything that the sun touches so stuff underwater is perfect but the grass outside is not even recognizable. Could anyone tell me how to fix it? also the mod works, Just that it is too bright.

I own Red,Cyan Glasses and I have to say your Sig is amazing. it just pops out at you!
  18. Play Minecraft with them, Turn 3D anasomethingorother on in settings.
  19. Minecraft in 3D is terrible. I've tried. MC turns into a colorless game and it is very hard to see the colors
  20. Turn down bloom, or turn it off completely.