Milo's Bulk Digging Service!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Olliesaurus_Rex, Sep 14, 2020.

1. "Hey, you! Yes, you! Have you ever sat and thought to yourself: Wow, I could really use a bunch of dug up blocks, but gathering it all myself would be such a pain"? Well, worry not! I've got you covered. :)

Introducing... Milo's Bulk Digging Service!

This service is a pretty self explanatory one. If you need a large amount of a material that can be dug up, I'll go collect it for you! The repetitive nature of digging is one that I very much enjoy, so I want to put it to good use. I'm willing to go collect the following: Sand, Gravel, Snow, & Soul Sand. Other products may be added as time goes on, but for now these are the four options!

After a bit of looking around at different shop prices, I've landed on the price of 3k per DC of material, with a max order limit of 8 DCs at a time. :D

Now, I'm putting this out there right now: I am one person. For my own sanity, I'll only be taking two orders at a time. People can place orders on this thread, but I will work on a first come first serve basis. :)

Now, if you'd like to place an order, just comment on here! Let me know what materials you'd like, as well as the quantity. Please also let me know whether you'd like me to deliver to you or set up an access chest for you on my first res, 4056.

Thank you for your patronage! :p
    HazardousCode likes this.
  2. Could I buy 3dcs sand and 3dcs gravel? thanks :)
    Milosaurus_Rex likes this.
  3. First order complete!

The business is officially in working order. :D Thanks again, Waffle!
  4. Could you help me dig some dirt from my res on utopia?
    Not digging up the whole thing but enough to expand my cactus farm, I'm on a tight budget so i could pay you in fully enchanted shovels XD like 10 of em.
  5. btw I'm McAwesome_09 and if you dont take shovels then i could pay you rupees too XD
  6. Are you able to do 5dcs of sand?
  7. I can definitely help out with that! And I love shovels, that'll work perfectly. :p
    I'll take a look at it later today!

Sure thing! I'll get that started for you ASAP!
  8. awesome! let me know where to pickup and i'll pay you 15k, that is thecorrect price right?
  9. Yep, 15k is correct! :D Pickup will be on SMP2 at /v 4056! I'll let you know when its ready for you. :)
    Bunjimon likes this.
  10. can i buy 4 dc of sand and 4 dc of gravel
  11. Sure thing! I've added the order to my list and will get on it ASAP! :) Will let you know when it is complete!
    Gianluca99Star likes this.
  12. wow i might have to get into the digging business
  13. Hey Bunjimon! Just wanted to let you know that your order is ready! :D
  14. I'll put in for the next available order of
    4 DC sand, 4 DC gravel
    I will pickup
    thanks
  15. hey milo, sorry about this, but i have paid, any chance you can change access signs to player nebulousarrays? my main is out in the wild
  16. No worries! I'll hop on in a little bit and switch it for you. :)
    Bunjimon likes this.
  17. Sorry for the wait Gianluca and Lucky! Life has been pretty busy these past couple of days! Things are settling down now though, so my goal is to have both of your orders done by tomorrow! :D