MHF_Sheep Head?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by wildbeast23, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Does anyone know if an MHF_Sheep head is worth anything in terms of money or even to a museum, is it even rare? Anyone info about such heads will be appreciated.

Thanks.
  2. It is the same as a sheep head. The name must not be showing up properly with your version or the update must have broke it a bit.
    607 likes this.
  3. Ah, I'm using 1.7.10 atm. I'll switch to 1.8 and see if it changes :)
  4. Also try changing down to 1.7.9. As I said up there ^, it may be broken with the update.
    Also try placing and picking back up again.
  5. Tried it on 1.7.10, 1.7.9 and 1.8 now and still the head is MHF_Sheep, I've also tried placing and breaking.
    There be some magic here.
  6. Looks like a possible bug on the renamed item then. Remember that the sheep heads are just renamed versions of the MHF_Sheep head, so it's not a new item. It's just not showing the formatting correctly. This might be fixed at any time, so don't treat the item as more valuable due to the MHF name.
    607 and wildbeast23 like this.
  7. I used to get mhf named heads randomly around my plot. I asked aikar once before it was a known bug. The person that had the plot before me had heads placed and when I claimed res they never "disappeared". Even though I couldn't see them they were still there. So when I broke a block that I had placed where the head had been I got a head in my inventory. (At least I think this is how it worked).
    607 likes this.
  8. That's really weird dude, it's like they're kinda ghost blocks or something.
  9. Kind of yes. I have a few heads called mhf, spider and creeper I think. I just stored then away they aren't special just left over from before an update a while back.
  10. That must've been creepy :p
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  11. It was so strange lol. I couldn't figure out where the head came from baha.
    607 likes this.