Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays you AWESOME EMC community!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Hi gang!

This was needed :cool:

We're in the middle of watching Shogun (not the movie, but the actual series, all 6 DVDs of it :)) and taking a small break and yeah. I felt like 'doing' something like this.

I would like to wish each and everyone of you wonderful guys and girls an awesome Christmas and a very happy Holiday season. And I really hope you're going to have as much fun and joy as I intend to (so far the start is pretty good for me :)).

AND... I'd also like to seize the moment by thanking all the staff for their their hard work and all the effort they put into keeping the Empire running. Let's be fair here: dozens of people like the ongoing scheduled events, and the staff give it their best to provide. They started some events when I just came stumbling in and now, 2 years later, they're still at it. Week in, week out. THAT is impressive. And I'm sure you can agree with me if you stop to think about it for a moment.

BUT... I would also want to add a special "thank you" and "keep up the good work!" to all the community teams. Say what you want, but they're filled with players who want to help make the Empire even better than it already is, and that simply deserves some respect. So yeah, here's also to you fine guys & girls.

For a moment I was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish the Chrismas town event, but then I read it only ended around the 31st so I'll have plenty of time to finish up next week :) (I do plan to play from time to time :D).

Aaanyway, <3 you guys and see you soon online!
  2. Ah, I hadn't seen this until now!
    Thanks, Shel! I think for myself, it's been going very well! I'm more than content: I'm happy! :)