Merino Farms - Memberships Now Available

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mystul, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 26
    redwing2000
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. 25
    ItsMeMatheus
    Equinox_Boss and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  3. 2013-02-27_18.03.20.png
    Bought one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. 24
    Progangsta

;)

Will they decrease in price after a while? :D
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  5. TY Progangsta

And no the price will stay the same.

That makes 8 sold

Finalizing the sheep area now - also trying to get reses closer togetherto help with grass regrowth.
    PRO_G4NGST4 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Oh darn lol :p
  7. Sheep Pen - White is active.. permission are not yet set however. I will be working a main 'launch' area for TPs to the colors. It will be a bit slower then 1605 farm since the hallways are not connected - but I think the size of the pen (Jack agrees) is great.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Still have 24 spots open... Please help me with my goal. I beleive the value is there.

I am resetting the reses to lay down the final sheep setup - had to get it right. Jack agreed with the size - now just finished getting the reses close to each other to help facilitate growth. So...
    Launch room first - then sheep - then housing.

On a side request - also PM this - I'm looking for a loan of about 230k - terms to be discussed in PM. Do NOT just send rups - buying extra deeds for other people though - 100% ok :)

Thanx
    Mystul
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. 24 spots still open - $10027 a piece.

/v 1313 will be the central hub for all colors - and additional tps

still looking for a loan - which will get paid back - just take a little bit :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. 23 left
    TY
    neonkillah
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. /v 1313 - White Sheep Area - is 90% final... will add a couple more TPs (stairs leading up) and some chests for iron/shears

a bit of a pain to get there (aka ugly) but please give opinions on White area... use permissions are set for all 8 of you (MR2 - still need the deed)

23 spots left - 220k loan still (needed) - Go Sheep!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Awesome, hope to use this for villagers near future, thanks!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. 21 spots left

TY I_Clutch_Zombies
    who bought a second as a giveaway

FYI - this brings me to needing 200k - looking for a loan still if someone is kind - and i said loan - not donation
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. FYI guys this is like 50 sheep a res here! u get sool fast, trust me, 2 stacks of wool in like 2 mins of me getting on :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. That would be 100 sheep a res :) 50 per color - and testing it is very quick:)
    /v 1313 has 2 colors now - had to make sure setup was correct - everything looks good working other colors now.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I'd just like to say, this is totally worth it. Spent five minutes there and I got enough wool to sell and made a quick 1k.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Imagine when I actually get all 16 colors (self-note) guys thanx for being paitent. White and Orange are complete.. trying to work a 'proper' launch room.

21 spots left - and I have a 'free' one to offer thx to I_Clutch_Zombies.

Looks like I am going to miss my goal for tommorow - minus 200,000r. Oh well...

Another post will be created soon to track sheep locations and all the information.
    Equinox_Boss and PRO_G4NGST4 like this.
  18. 20 spots left
    TY
    slash14459
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. just bought another! :) gonna do a give away. If you have one, dont ask for it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. 19 left - Stew how do you want to do the give away? I also have one to give away - someone else bought.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.