Merino Farms - Memberships Now Available

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mystul, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im doing a thread with random.org :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. TY
    daegoo
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I'll be buying one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Ty
    Qwertyip
    Matthew12hydro
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. TY
    Runningrhino
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. If you still have a deed I need those please - still missing 4 (not including two in chest for drawing)
    MR2 is one
    Qwertyip
    Matthew12hydro I believe 2 and 3
    and daegoo - I have yours yet?

Thanx

FYI down to needing only 131k within 4 hours :) - any loans available - pm me ?!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 49 ty
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. if you are doing the drawing latino - wrong post :) if you are offering me a loan (with terms) then here is fine :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Bought one :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. rec. ty Tom

gonna take me a few to get the deeds in order...

1313 had 2 farms now - others will come quick now that the basics are down
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I've also got myself one :) Thanks! =)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. On 1313, my username is spelled wrong…
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. ok sry
    checking now
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. TY colesta1200
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. TY Todd_Vinton - also FYI Todd loaned me 100k - terms between us - saying publicly as a thanx and to prove I will pay back :) a few farm spots left// lost count after the give away... which 1 still needs to PM me details (i.e. verification)

also vault 50 woot
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. TY Nilex92
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Can I reserve one? I don't have the money right now but I will save up
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Congratz :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. TY CruNcKk (winner of give away)

still missing one PM from other winner..

also missing a couple deeds from a few of you I need those back...

TY guys for being paitent.. farms by the end of the weekend.. sheep will be ready - perms will be ready...

housing will take a bit and I will contact you separate post for info on that... thinking some group homes - others of you wont actually need anything big... idea was mainly some space to store and use stoves/enchantment areas etc - to spend some time to allow the sheep to regrow..

I will also get a list of the members... and we can discuss any additions you wish... to allow other members (paying X amount in the future.. etc etc...) think of it country club for sheep :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. I cannot reserve one per se... should be about 9 left now... perhaps someone will front the ticket for you - have to keep it fair as first come first serve... 4 are available at a time at 1605 to buy.

Tomorrow I will get a list of all people with memberships and start a seprate (non sale) thread

again like to thank all for doing this... never really about the rups - if you know me... but I did want the vault 50 which has become reality ( just cause) and you will get a good farm out of it with what I promised.

FTR 1605 Free Wool will not go away - but only 20 sheep per pen... where Merino Farms will be 50 per pen.. and much less ppl shearing.

Thanx
    Mystul
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.