Mercury Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Eclipsys, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Not to bump or anything but does this group still exist?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Does jack know the email?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Unfortunately, the Mercury Team has disbanded. All of the Founding Fathers have left excpt for me. We realzied that EMC doesn't need a guild anymore, so I was thinking of a group where we game in other games together.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Well that is a horrible idea. We should start it back up. EMC does need this.
  5. I know. :( But without the participation of the communty, we can't do anything.
  6. Eclipsys is still here :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Terr and Eclipsys have left. I am the only one left but I hope I can keep this thing going.
  8. Technically Eclipsys is still here. He may not still be in the group, but he's still here :)
    Equinox_Boss and brickstrike like this.
  9. meh I may join, always wanted to.
    Maybe instead of just minecraft, we can play TF2, and other games :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Well, so is Terr...
    That's what I'm thinking. :) So far the sign up process is the same but might change in the future.
  11. I could help out if u need anything and this makes me sad cause i just applied today lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. You can still be accepted! Maybe now with the groups update we can mine in the wild more. :)
    I'm trying not to give up hope. I really want to do this.
    brickstrike likes this.
  13. I think we should keep this up and running :D I want to have some fun :p, with people other then from my school:oops:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Yes, I am asking JackBiggin to revamp the site. Hopefully we can get this thing on track.
  15. yay hope it works out
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Thanks. We're going to need everyone's help! :)
  17. If this actually works out, I'm happy to help...

But this thing needs a lot of dusting before itll work =p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. That'd be great. :D We can us anyone's and everyone's help. Even as a member. :)
  19. *mortal combat music plays*

:D Yay!
    Me and equinox think a new name would be good, so if you come up with anything, send us a PM plz :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Applications have been reviewed! MOST of you have access to this group! :D
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and brickstrike like this.