Mercury Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by doopycow, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Is there any way i can apply on the forums?

And is the nether also in this group?
  2. The whole system's automated. Since all members will need to see the announcements (posted on the site), you have to apply via the site.
  3. So wait... I got to put my password with my email :confused:
  4. It's not your Minecraft one - it's powered by Enjin (a very trustworthy company that powers many Minecraft server's and guilds). You can sign up with any username/password, the system will check your Minecraft account after you've been approved. We can't see your email or your password, don't worry. :)
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. Its all great and fun. Have your friends apply and you will have a BLAST meeting new people and just having a plain good ol' time :)
  6. We might mess around in the Nether.
  7. k
  8. Base building tomorrow! Looks fun! Be sure to join!
    Seberling likes this.
  9. just applyed
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. EDITED POST:
    I applied :D hope I get in! :3 I'll be on SMP1 at 5pm PST tomorrow, hopefully I can catch them building the base!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I think Jack has to approve each application... I'm not quite sure. Terr might be able to do that.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Terr approves the applications. I just have the admin override and extra rank addition if needed due to a glitch.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Okay guys! Base building is on! (If anyone shows up that is :oops:)
  14. Wait, So we can be denied from the group through the application? :confused: Will apply soon sounds cool! :)
  15. Sorry, doesnt look like i can come :(
  16. am i accepted yet :D
  17. If you can view more of the site than the "recruitment" page then it means you've been accepted

EDIT: The system page says you're not been accepted or verified your account but you've accessed the homepage. :confused:

EDIT 2: dylan_frenette Approved Just now by Terr
    dylan_frenette and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. Enjin will not load up, but did you guys get my application?