Me... Losing my leg hair.. Through wax ;-;

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShrinkingMatt, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Well hey guys, as the title suggests I'm going to post a video of me losing a portion of my leg hair.
    The main reason this happened is because well I suck at trying to wheelie on a bike so my friend won that challenge and the loser (me) had to use a wax strip on my leg. Ouch.

Here goes!
    L3A8, cdjs1987, PenguinDJ and 13 others like this.
  2. ha.... waxed nub - next time do it to the hair on ur head
    PenguinDJ and the_creeper_lord like this.
  3. Muahahaha >: D That scream :p
    cdjs1987 and the_creeper_lord like this.
  4. at first I skimmed through this and read, "i did a wheelie on my bike then found all my leg hair stuck to the bike."
    was much differenter.
  5. lol just lol
    the_creeper_lord likes this.
  6. pffft I've waxed my legs for over 20 years. It does not even hurt rofl :D
    AyanamiKun and the_creeper_lord like this.
  7. I used like Veet? And I didn't realise that each strip was actually two pressed together ;-; my parents were like ohh don't waste ot so I had to use two on my gorilla legs cx
    khixan likes this.
  8. I'll try to find the before/after shots of my leg for everyone who's so interested xD
  9. Oh, man! She pulled it off quite slowly too!

I cringe for you my friend! >.<
  10. Did the pain take a while to reach you? Because you were kind of laughing at first, then the pain appeared to set in... Although I suppose you could be hysterical.
  11. My mum couldn't stop laughing ;-; On the second strip she stopped half way ;-; That one sucked. A great lesson in life.. when you make a stupid bet with your friend NEVER involve waxing.
    It was pulled off and I was like.. hmm this isn't too.... AHHHH WTF MUM and then you see me holding my leg while I laugh but cry inside as I know I have one more strip ;-; hahs
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  12. Are you gonna start to wear panty hose too? I'm just kidding. Everyone wears thigh high hose now.
  13. "A man should never remove hair from anywhere below his neck "- Ron Swanson
    WayneKramer and ShrinkingMatt like this.