MC Should Have Emerald Tools

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zaccyboy23, Oct 11, 2012.

?

Should MC Have Emerald Tools?

Poll closed Nov 29, 2012.
Yes 21 vote(s) 48.8%
No 22 vote(s) 51.2%
  1. I cannot believe that you could even think to quote someone's post and say that! Everyone is entitled to their opinion! If you aren't happy with what they have said perhaps you can quote them and point out a few reasons as to why you disagree but there is NEVER ANY reason to speak to somebody like that! You are being far more negative than him! I don't necessarily agree with all marknaaijer's ideas but I do support his opinion and I urge you to do the same!
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  2. Oh lol sorry 9x9 xD I meant 3x3 crafting grid :p I just said 9 as that's how many boxes are in the grid :D lol

FIXED ;)
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  3. im sorry i just get really emotional about redstone. i'll delete it
  4. could you give me a sum up of what he said?
  5. That's really not an excuse but I do understand how when someone goes against what you think it can be quite challenging to get passed it.
  6. Basically he was just saying some things about mark's opinion. You don't really need to know, it's not up to me to tell you either... If you really must know PM Jeanzl2000...
  7. Yeah like for example in MW2 they removed Favela from the game because there was this arabic guy and he zoomed in on a picture frame in a bathroom and it said something about allah but they found it offensive as it was inside a bathroom.
  8. Exactly ;)
  9. It would be nice if emeralds could be utilised more in MC, I'm not sure if using them for tools is the best use though as diamond have all bases covered. I would love to see some emerald armour though, maybe it could be extra protective against the dragon boss or something.

I can see a use for the redstone block, perhaps it could be toggled like the repeaters so it can be in 3 stages.
    - First stage could be a power source like redstone torches.
    - Second stage could be conductive like redstone wiring, but have the ability to stack up/down to allow for more convenient wiring.
    - Third stage could be decorative, just like glow stone but a nice reddish glow.
    _Stads_ and AlexChance like this.
  10. I love these ideas :O
  11. As do I, they're great :D