Marlix and Momentus?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Vodka4Breakfast, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Since joining I never had any mini-bosses spawn for me until this week. I was helping with a public farm on smp8's wild s and had 2 marlix and 1 momentus spawn in there, over the course of the day I spent there. (though I can't remember now if that was right before or after aikars adjustments with the timers for the last time)
    I remember calling out for help then looking on the map, but no one was near by. So yeah, patience is key. Also, hilly bioms seem to help too.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. From what Ive seen, completeley Random, last night, Two Marlix Spawned, after getting them dine with, a Momentus, right after, a Momentus Spawned 50 or so Blocks Away, Ive had Seven Momenti this week. With these Crazy Rates you're bound to find one on a Mining Trip or etc.
  3. i have fought 3 momentus and 4 marlixes. I say late at night when nobody is on, in the desert or plains, and definetly after a reset. Twice i found both a marlix and momentus around my base right after a reset.