Male, Female, Other?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DemonThunder345, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Or a fungi

Shady manatee says: It's always fungi...
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  2. I think Demon meant like in school if people were doing Phiz Ed and they were playing dodgeball with boys against girls or something. If a boy is transgender and wants to be on the girls team, what would happen? I have also seen a video on a transgender child who wanted to be a girl and she was kicked out of her own soccer team for a year, then they went into court and she got back on that team. (Source=Youtube)
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  3. The Shemales.
    wisepsn likes this.
  4. Why would you guys tell a ten year about this? You are scaring his mind for live, lol.
  5. Well, you ask something you get the answer I suppose xD
  6. The gender "Other" is a legal gender which can be put down on your passport. This was implemented to recognise people who have undergone transgender surgeries. Transgender simply means that the person has changed their gender. It's also to recognise hermaphrodites, who are people born physically as both genders, although mentally they will be one way, or the other.

The option on your passport though is so that if you do change your gender, it doesn't come across as a big change, as if someone is stealing your identify etc.

The option on public websites is just so you don't have to specify your gender if you don't want to do so. :p
  7. ----------shemale-----------