[MAKING] Custom MC Cursors

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Stads0, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Hey Can I have one?
    But can you animate it so when its loading it looks like my fist is punching air?
    P.S I use windows
  2. if you can make me a cursor, not anything specific like an item or the player but something minecraft based. i dont have my skin now as its on my other computer which i have no access to this week. add me on skype and ill get you the file asap : dylan_frenette
  3. Sure, with the animating thing though I'll have to make 2 separate cursors. One would be .cur and the other which is punching air would be .ani you would then have to set the .ani one to be your working in background and loading cursors. If you would like you could check out what I made and use for loading and working in background. Click Here to download it!
  4. I can make you your Minecraft fist if that's what you want. I could probably also do something like your skin walking... If your looking for random Minecraft cursors then click here! Oh and by the way I can fetch your skin so it doesn't matter whether you can get it too me or not ;)
  5. diamond sword. nuff said
  6. I didn't make this cursor but I found you a diamond Minecraft sword cursor :D Click Here to download it :)