make admin shop buy your items

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Sendaeran, Jul 19, 2012.

1. lol half my message got deleted there :(
  2. If your looking for a items that will back you R make a tree farm, logs are always in demand. I run a semi-successful wood shop with murrgetter prolly be successful but we have stuff in-game we want to and in Real life :)
  3. Neither.
  4. well then hop from smp to smp there is always a player shop selling in fact if you use http://www.emcshops.org/ you can easily find shops that are buying from player on any smp
  5. yes but still it would be convenient i do have a tree farm and i do sell wood problem is there's already the people everyone knows sells things cheap or whatever so no one comes to you
  6. all im saying is that it would be more conveniant that is all
  7. It would also be convenient if there was a Subway across the street from me, but there isn't.
  8. and to travel from smp to smp is difficult because of the vault fees if youre near broke like me
  9. And to fly to another country just to get a sandwich is difficult, which is why I visit local establishments.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  10. well with the 100r you get daily you can make a trip to each smp once and then head back to you home smp and un-vault your stuff if you want
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  11. That's why you look for the shops before hands before transfer logs over via a vault. I give a res she is always short in logs go to smp1 got kells18 shop she buys them at high price compared to prices on smp5. Also you have plan out of much you chop down to make least a profit heres a example you find a shop buy logs for hmmm 50r a stack so you buy 3 diamonds for the axe your 120r in red plus the vault cost transfering so you have a least chop down at least 4 stacks to start making a profit. :)
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  12. 1783 buys all your items for R's
    Dwight5273 and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  13. The shop system in the works should help with your problem. It wont be /shop buying your items, but it'll be a lot easier for you to find players that are! :)
  14. The point is that you can't have this because the Admin Shop NEVER runs out of rupees. Because of this I can stand at a Cobble gen or Obsidian gen and make money out of thin air and never have to worry about searching for people who will buy my product.
    Dwight5273 likes this.