Make A Choice...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RainbowChin, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Okay, but hypothetically, if Wolverine was peacefully laying on the ground, and Vader used his lightsaber to slice him up into 1mm x 1mm chucks and scatter them across space, would his whole body regenerate back from each chunk? So maybe there'd be hundreds of wolverines then!
    sonicol1 likes this.
  2. your solution has created a problem sir.
  3. It can take Wolverine hours to heal from major injuries. And, would you trust Wolverine to protect you? He isn't the most morally resolute hero.
    PandasEatRamen and cddm95ace like this.
  4. Meh why not, Darth vader :cool:
  5. It is the guy from Sin City, a noir comic by Frank Millar that was turned into a film. I have never read it so I am unsure of the guys name. Edit: Wikipedia says his name is Marv and that he is 7 feet tall.
  6. True, but doesn't it later say that he was brought back to life each time?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. First lesson of comics: no one ever dies for good. So technically, Batman can't either.
    jacob5089 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. Marv

Pretty much. Comics are crazy. Multiple universes, magic and reboots ftw \o3o/
    HylianNinja likes this.
  9. RACHELLLLLLLLLLL
  10. Yes, Rachel stayed dead, but she was never in comics and that was a movie.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  11. :p
  12. My pick would have to be...

"Hey, bub, I'm not finished with you yet..."

wolverine.jpg

13. Bruce Wayne: Multibillionare Playboy with a thing for drama, and likes to cos play as a giant humanoid bat.

Abilities: Richness
    Gravely intimidating voice
    Wears suit designed for pretty much everything
    Has Bat-Chick Magnet
    PandasEatRamen and ISMOOCH like this.