Main Server Still Down?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ronkrt, May 31, 2012.

1. Sorry to 'recreate' a thread, everything i see is marked yesterday and my attempt to message icecreamcow has yet to be heard.. so question.. is the main server still down? i just signed uptoday server "looks" cool from the website, wanna see if it is a good place to call home, thank you in advance.
  2. Well this morning by sheer luck somehow I was able to log in to the server and I haven't had trouble yet.:)
  3. I logged on this morning as well, as seemed to be working fine. Give it a go and let me know if something's up :)
  4. everytime i connect to any of the servers i get the join for free at http://empire.us code: *******

i've signed up, over 6 hrs ago and still getting this message.
  5. (EDITED)

Ok, so sorry that is a diff one but i've already done that as stated in my message..
    Just askin if its still down not screaming HELP ME..
  6. It's not still down that I know of. You just weren't automatically whitelisted. Hopefully this issue is resolved quickly.
  7. I just joined and I keep getting bad login. Any thoughts?
  8. @Ron - Everything should be sorted out with this by now. Are you still having issues getting on?

@david - That's a common MC error. Close it out and reopen it and it should work. (The entire MC program)
  9. WOW i just got disconnected, it said read timed out internal something something. im scared...