[LOTTERY] Staple's Serverwide Blowout Lottery! 150k+ Jackpot! [LOTTERY]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by staple43, Jul 22, 2014.

1. STAPLE43'S SERVERWIDE LOTTERY Best Minecraft Servers Come buy a ticket in the serverwide lottery! Win hundreds of thousand of rupees! Come to smp7 and go to /v staple43 for a ticket to win big time! Winners: The winner will be chosen by the List Generator, used through random.org. All the entries go into a list, and then I will shuffle the list, and who ever's name comes up first is the grand winner. Tickets: There are an unlimited amount of tickets available, and each ticket costs 1k rupees. (A little expensive but if you win its worth it!) Money: This lottery is like no other! 100% money goes into the pot! Prize: The winner gets every single rupee that was used to buy a ticket! We have over a 100k jackpot every lottery! Current Pot: 153,000 Rupees
    Jake81201 likes this.
  2. Please make sure you are following these rules:

Lotteries/Pay to Enter Raffles(top)

Definition: A pool of Rupees collected by the owner of the game in exchange for a 'ticket' (this can by a 'physical' item, such as a piece of paper, or a 'virtual' one, such as the owner's rupee logs). This ticket gives the person playing the game a chance to win the money contributed by the entry fee.
    • Put signs up (in clear view of where players will stand while playing the game) stating:
      • How the winner is chosen (you must keep this the same after people have entered your lottery)
      • The amount of tickets/entries available (this must stay the same after people have entered your lottery)
      • You are not guaranteed to win
      • How much money will be added to the prize, and how much will be kept by the person running the game. For example, "90% of the entry fee will be added to the prize fund, 10% will be kept by me".
      • The cost to play.
      • The prize.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. All this information is listed on the plot, I did not feel it was needed to explain all that on the page, but I added it anyways.