Looking to make a lot of money? Villagers!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by samsimx, Jun 16, 2014.

1. As most of you know, I had a pretty successful business making infinite villagers for people with only a few hiccups in the service. Nowadays I don't provide the service and that left quite a big hole in the economy as there is a demand for them and no supply. I am asked sometimes twice a day by different people asking if I can make them infinite villagers, this is your opportunity to make a lot of money.

It doesn't take much to make these and is very easy to learn. All you need is some time and dedication! There are a lot of great forums that break down villager trading mechanics and some good youtube videos (I am making one as well).

You can earn about 20,000r just making one infinite paper villager for someone or even make your own price since not a lot of people are willing to do it. If anyone is interested in starting up one of these and have questions on what to do or best ways to start off then just PM me and I'd be glad to discuss it with you. This was my first service thread, feel free to model it after that and change it to your liking.
  2. I've started in the same area...But villagers aren't the answer to life's problems. :p
    I must warn that creating the ideal villager you want can easily take up 20k worth of materials that are needed, some of which are rare. To create an infinite villager you will at least need the following to start off with:
    4+ stacks of Emeralds, stack of Books, and a stack of gold.

They're definitely useful for businesses, but they are a time killer. It would be best to make one for your own personal self, because getting the perfect combination is extremely rare and cannot be reached with Blacksmiths. Entering into the whole villager industry is a gamble, all of your resources must be poured into the villagers first and then wait and see if you break even. It's worth making one now though for people who have the mental capabilities, because give it a month and these things won't be around anymore.
    PortalShoo2er likes this.
  3. I have to disagree, they don't take nearly 20k in materials to make and you can do it with a lot less.
    This is all wrong. When I went into the service I poured very little of my resources into this and just farmed what I needed (cows and paper) and went from there. I made a vide about how villagers WILL still work in 1.8 after they are made in 1.7. Click here.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. I need a glowstone and xp bottle villager.

If anyone can make these I'm willing to pay lots of $