Looking for TBirdXmas or someone.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zPedroLoLz, Dec 24, 2016.

1. I m looking for TBirdXmas (I think that's the name). I was exploring waste south-east in SMP7 server and found your house there.

It was really beautiful and had a small farm. Since, there will be a reset I took most of your fruit farms and few seeds. If you read this post, inbox me bro. Tried to find you but did not find.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. You just admitted to griefing. The waste resetting is NO excuse to take items from other people.
  3. One, griefing is bad "bro".
    Two, why didn't you just PM her about this, you know most of her name, auto-fill is your friend.
  4. You should NOT take anything from someone else under any circumstance (I mean if you're dying of hunger and replant the food you took, that's understandable), I highly suggest you mail the items to her immediately.

Edit: Here is a link to her profile, https://empireminecraft.com/members/tbirdxmas16.100141/
  5. While it isn't good to Greif. I'm sure Birb will forgive ya since she got most of her stuff back to town already she is a very kind person
  6. I'm really not sure how to take this :eek:
  7. He is still new. I helped him with something today. Calm down guys
    FadedMartian3 and UltiPig like this.
  8. Are you saying that you harvested sustainable resources at TBird's farm?
    It wouldn't be that big of a deal as long as what you took can easily grow back.
  9. OK so being so new all is forgiven....next time please replant. Any house I build is for use by all as a safe house. Just be respectful and replant if there isn't an impending reset.
    Will_McNab likes this.
  10. Ulti he did harvest everything but being that the rest is in a few hours I'm not making it an issue and he is a very new player. No need to mail me any of it back....I have tons of DC's of food. Thanks everyone that commented it is greatly appreciated and nice to know so many are looking out for each other. :D
    ChespinXMas2k16 and Will_McNab like this.
  11. Hey there SirDieALott, its pretty cool that you are exploring our server, including our waste, even though a reset is coming!

However, typically speaking, most players prefer their builds left untouched. This also includes their personal farms sometimes. In this case, TBird didn't mind you used her farm. However, in the future I would recommend at least replanting, as others have said. Also, when exploring other's homes, be careful not to do any damage accidentally. This time you seemed to treat the house with respect, which is good. But remember to always be careful so you don't cause any accidental damage.

I hope you continue exploring, and maybe one day make your own wonderful house on EMC that others can enjoy! Good luck!
  12. Be careful next time you find a random house, the owner may not be as forgiving and report a griefing.