[LOOKING FOR] Software or someone for a possible intro :)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Hello,

I am looking for either Software/Someone that I can download/hire for a making of an intro for my youtube channel. If you guys know what I can use or someone you know on the empire that can help me out I would really like that. And later tonight I will post a video on hiring of an intro for my youtube channel. If you know a software or someone who can help or if you are a person that can help please PM me and/or post on this thread so it can really help. Again, if you do know a software or a person that can help me make an intro then please, PM me or post it here. Thanks, have a nice day :]
  2. BUMP! GAWD NO ONE IS REPLYING ;-;
  3. Hi there! I think I might be able to help with this! Just PM me what you have in mind. :D
  4. Bump, still waiting on you
  5. Safe to assume you don't have access to a Mac?
  6. Oooh I'm just curious what your gonna say. I DO have a mac!
  7. Give iMovie a shot. It *should* be free.
  8. I do not have a mac
  9. What kinda intro are you looking for? Give some examples of other channel's intros that are similar to what you want.
  10. Here is what I PMed evesthery about:

"I was thinking of having just a 30 second animation that is able to be used in lightworks. So what I did have in mind is a light green gradient background with bubbles going up. Then at 5.5 second have my ShyguytheGamer1 name slowly come down from the bubbles, and fully come down at 13.4 seconds. Then it will go back up at 22.6 seconds and finish at 30 seconds.

The name will be in the font of 8 bit operator. In 3-D and have it the same color gradient as the green with a black border around the name."

That is what I want it to be like sort of.

BUMP