Looking for jobs/earning more rupeesI

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by GrimAuxiliatrix, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Depends how big? And what it's made out of? Email me the pic I would be working off at kittylovesponies@gmail.com.
    sambish20 likes this.
  2. Great thx
  3. Well ATM I have 43k :D but the seller lowered the price by 20k :D so I actually have enough but I still wouldn't mind earning some rupees :D
  4. I will make a nice 50k of that ;)
  5. Lol, idk I'd pay 0-200r on the spawned ones and 200+ for the unspawned, idk I'm bad at making prices :p
  6. private sorry :p in a week or two i might be able to sell you a gold farm tho.
  7. Hmm ok... ik where a public gold farm is though so it probs wouldn't do much good for me sorry
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  8. ok lol - I think I have one spawned and one unspawned. Dunno bout the one on display
  9. Thanks!
  10. I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has helped me fundraise!!! I got from 25k to 51k within a matter of a few days!!!! I can't tell you how much this means to me! When I find people in need of fundraising, I will DEFINITELY be donating to them because of the kindness of people donating to help me. I was easily able to afford my item, and also will be looking to buy some promos in the near future - so I will still be open for hire to make pixel art etc.
    pascal1881 likes this.
  11. If you want to buy any promo's in the future, you are ALWAYS welcome to 9001 (smp4).
  12. Past I want it!!!! Haha have
  13. So do you have all the rupees you desire at this point?