[Looking for help] Any miners here?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jkjkjk182, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Anyone here mine Bitcoin or other similar variants? I am a complete nublet, so are there any basic guides out there that you found useful?:) Helpful links are very, very welcome. :D
    Biscuitboy5396 likes this.
  2. Bitcoin? I don't get it. Website link or something. I too am a noob.
  3. Not worth it. The levels of difficulty at the moment makes it useless. It will fry your computer. Plus most estimations claim that the money you will get is less than the energy consumption. Barring you do this solo.
  4. I am going to ignore Bitcoin and Litecoin, and other high difficulty coin variants. Instead I want to "invest" short-term on new coin types, and hope that their value rises, which I will then exchange into Bitcoin. Its a project for now, but I hope to get lucky at least once.:p
  5. In that case look into guild like sites that combine processing power for a combined good
  6. Bitcoin value is going down... I would choose a variant that is going up.
  7. The value went down because of bad news, it actually was about $700 a piece yesterday, and last I checked $800 now. Definitely not a long term investment, but if you play the game right, you could have some nice spending money. :D