Looking for Epic Builder

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Dudelol523, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Haha he doesn't play anymore yet I hired him for a project last week and talk to him couple hours ago about the progress on the project.

His res on smp1 and many other member's res to check out 1111 on smp1 and if you hire him for it he may take and the work will be top notch but will cost a pretty good sum. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Can't post photos now, but I will.
  3. Try 1111. He built it.
  4. I'd have to say that 50k or 75k won't cover it if you're not providing materials. If you want it 256 blocks tall and take up a res, you're going to us up a vast amount of materials. If you want it done right you're going to probably have to pay that price for the person alone, and then you buy the materials. You don't want to encourage the builder to do it cheaply because it's effecting what they get paid. If anything, pay them 25k and then you cover the materials.

My res'es / builds: SMP2 - 3879, 3764 (and the attaching 3657, 3656, 3765), 3763 - I could possibly help make you a design, I've got too much else to do to build it.
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. well the reason i dont want to provide material is because i wont be on most of the time while they are building :p but i guess if the person whos building want me to do that i will. Thanks for the heads up ama change it a little. Also wow just checked out ur builds :O jaw droping but anyways even if you come up with the design i don't think i got the skills to build a replica of it :p but ty for your considerations :)
    Cool cant wait to see them
  6. i would do this build for you but i dont have much time atm,
    another great builder is eclipsys,
    if you like i can post a couple of my builds for help?
  7. Yes, eclipsys is busy with faithcasters build but he did say he would get to mine and maybe finish it before this months end but yea iam waiting for his sample builds on creative. If you want you can post some of your builds to help him out ill paste it to my private conversation i have with him. Make sure that your builds are similar to what I'am looking for, view the youtube videos, if not you still can to give me more ideas of maybe something i might want to change. Thanks :)
  8. eclipsys has seen all my builds, ive helped him a bit with faithcaster's one aswell :)
  9. ama probably start on my build by myself now, eclipsys didnt have the time to do it this month cause faithcaster build and etc so :| , I wanted it done this month but now it won't be and i got stuff to worry about also so i won't finish till end of december or something z.z that irritates me