Looking for Builder

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Dudelol523, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Ladies and gentlemen, I present you my design:

Watch in HD for a better experience and turn up the volume :)
  2. hey bitemenow ty for the advice, also kind of conufused. I dont get the eye part and do u suggest me to make the whole thing out of cobble? ty hope i win with ur advice
  3. WOW, you put alot of work into that xD. Anyways I love the skull design, the only problem is the entrance itself is the mouth of the skeleton can u somehow implement that into your design? Also if you can change some of the white part of the skull to make it look like the skull is actually wearing something instead of just white would be awesome
    ItsMeMatheus likes this.
  4. I'll work on it :D
  5. i added circle/rounded top and the teeth. Any other suggestions?
  6. if u like it better i cna make the eyes all resstone block
  7. Hm, I'm having some troubles with this part, could you specify it a bit more? Because as the skull is now in the ground, it's kind of hard to design anything :p
  8. I don't think I want to do this anymore... :( I just got discouraged.
  9. If your having trouble at the mouth entrance part refer to the 3rd small image on first post. If ur talking about the "wearing something" thing then for example u see the 2 somewhat cheek bones u got for it? imagin that as a piece of a helmet or something on him. So basically make some of the outer parts of the skeleton fram into a different blocks which give the effects of having a armor on the skeleton head or something like that xD. I really have hard time putting it out in words. I can see it with my "imagination" tho :p.

Also pater... I am glad you tried but please reread the first post :p
  10. Nice Spritecraft you got there :p
    I'm talking about the clothing, yes.
    I'll try to make a helmet or a hat for him, I made a black and white one before I posted this, it looked more funny than cool, but I don't know xD
    I guess I'll post a screenshot of the skull with and without the hats, see which one you prefer now that the mouth is the "gate".
  11. Yes you word everything better then me :p. But I am not really talking about a hat *.* I am just having a hard time describing it lol.
    Also +1 to your comment on pater build :p, saw that exposing pixel art builder video on youtube.
  12. I think I got what you want, a helmet kinda like. I did the best I could xD But I still prefer it clean :p
    Here we have:
    Clean one

The one with the funny hat

And one with a helmet (I did it based on a chain helmet, but I can change the colors/pattern if you wish)

And I just now realized I forgot 3 pieces of iron fence in this last one lol
    But I think you get the concept.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  13. Yea the hat... looks pimp lol but, the one that got through to me was the 3rd one. Which is similar to what I want but I want to add a color that would look very intimidating the gray(or silver) and white doesn't work :p but your build is WOOTS on my number one pick if nobody does it better. I will give a few days (at max a week) for those who said they wanted to try it before i make my decision. :)
  14. Alright sir, if I eventually "win" just tell me the color and I'll change it (if you want to go ahead and tell me it right now so I can make things quicker, it's fine lol).
  15. Some colors to try: Gold block (actually idk gold looks epic on my texturepack), black, idk lol. Maybe some different type of block to make it look more dark. I mean it looks super epic in white but there too much white you know what i mean *.*? but don't worry over it too much xD
  16. Yeah, I see, the skull is white, a white helmet is far too much haha
  17. *slips on a banana peel bump*
  18. Ok guys, i decided how many days everyone got to post before the job is finished :p, 2 days. Got till monday night