Looking For A Reliable Handyman As My Personal Assistant

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by R0bbieJo, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Yapzi's legit.
    yapzi likes this.
  2. yup yapzi is awesome! thats his 2nd recomendation! :D
    yapzi likes this.
  3. i was going to apply for this...but then i relized Yapzi has applied and relised i had no hope Yapzi would be a great assistant for you R0bbieJo tbh you wont find a much better guy to be part of your team
    yapzi likes this.
  4. Wow.... Yapzi you just found your references. I think that speaks volumes when they will show up for you rather than me go looking for them. :)
    I am going to be making a decision this weekend rather than next week. It has gotten that busy in the store that fast. I would love to see the day I need 4... Just means we are doing something right for EMC. You are all awesome and please keep applying if you are interested. Who knows I may just need another mall like 4 :)
  5. seems that way! :) Been away for a baby's Christening so just caught up from my last post.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  6. I have seen and did a sale with yapzi and I would give a reference =) no problems and seems nice!
    yapzi likes this.
  7. Yep yapzi top bloke can trust him he is very active, I think this thread speaks for yapzi
  8. OKAY.... so my decision was made and I have picked Yapzi. I love this guy! He has the same aspirations in EMC that I do and that is simply to help the players. He is hard working and I appreciate all the players who recommended him. I have added a few more players in a miners role and such but if you all see Yapzi hanging around the store make him feel welcome! He has earned it. :)
    Thank you all for applying. Like I said we may need more down the road :)
    margaritte likes this.