Looking For A Megashop To Supply

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by mini40000, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Looking for a supplier for my mega mall on smp 3 not finished but the existing chests need filling;) I haven't a clue of my res number but just type my name in the /visit
  2. I need everything at 4440! Just sell it to the different stands.
  3. Yes that's it Faithcaster! I wish you luck, his is pretty good! :D
  4. Umm well no, but what is half 8? 8888 is on the server half it's self subtract 4440 :D
  5. 9139! mega shop on smp4 we will pay alot, thanks!
  6. In addition to selling to the chests in 8122 Jungle Shop, I added even more double chests to buy bulk from you (sell one or 4 stacks at a time at good prices).
    The chests all have plenty of room, I empty them on once they are full (except the Mycel chest).
    The chests are on the Right Mossy Stone Brick Wall.
    So, if you want to sell sand, redstone dust, coal, charcoal, oak logs, jungle logs, stone, obsidian, etc in bulk,
    8122 on smp4 pays well, and has lots of room. I have 25,000 r dedicated to paying people who sell to these chests :). Thanks.
    P.S. To Sell, Please use an Empty hand (odd bug will say chest is full if you try to sell while an item is in your hand). Just right-click and hold to sell faster. Thanks.
  7. /v 405 on SMP1.

Right now pricing is among the highest of any shops, so you can make the most of your time. I also have everything conveniently on the same floor, and bulk buy so you can sell faster. I am willing to accept many double-chests of most products. There is huge opportunity here.
  8. hi mini,
    how have you been? long time no see/chat. i have several chests in my shop with the sell to me option if you would like to use them. i'm particularly in the need for all types of logs if your interested. :) my shop is 18005 on smp9.