Looking for a good airsoft gun

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Matherox, Apr 27, 2015.

?

Do you play airsoft?

Yes 9 vote(s) 45.0%
No 9 vote(s) 45.0%
Rarely 2 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. Evike and ASGI have long been rivals in selling airsoft guns. ASGI also has a 25% off coupon code on their site, but it is applicable to barely anything unfortunately. I agree though, these coupons are just plain silly. It is just a big game of undercutting each other lol.
  2. Why don't they just sell their products at lower prices other then giving away free coupons practically infinitely.. XD
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. there are actually a few types of co2 that have a lubricant put into them which would be best used for the c02 guns. i would have to look it up though because i didnt bother writing down the brand to remember as i use a reg type of co2.
  4. You are probably thinking of these:
    http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/ASG_Ultrair_12_Gram_CO2_Lubrication_Cartridges_5ct/5023
    They are pretty pricey for what they do, although you don't need them often.
  5. I ordered an airsoft AEG and an airsoft GBB pistol.

Here is my full order:

(I ordered CO2 and BBs at Amazon)
  6. What BBs did you get? Link plox:p Also, let us know how the gun works out:)
  7. Wish I had found this sooner...
  8. If you can, cancel your order. You should never use .12g BBs in any good airsoft gun. They are prone to bursting/exploding inside the gun which quickly leads to shredded gears and an expensive repair.

Generally most people use .2g or .25g BBs, here are some "liked" brands.
    King Arms black .2g
    King Arms white .2g
    TSD white .2g
    King Arms white .25g

.25g BBs will fly flatter farther, but if you are doing backyard stuff, it likely isn't worth upgrading from .2g BBs.
  9. They already shipped but I'll return them, and if I can't return them atleast it's better then breaking my gun :p

I ordered the TSD .2g ones.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. I am actually not ordering that one since I found out it takes.. around a month to process.. and I need it soon..

I found another one though :)
  11. XD, nvm.. One customer support guy said the order will be done today and shipped Monday..

And I now got free 3-day shipping because of the in-convenience...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Yea, .12s are a no-no. I use Elite Force .20s in all of my guns, and I love them. They're a little pricey though.
  13. My shipment is coming in on Wednesday :D

Exited to see how the gun performs (especially the pistol :p)
  14. Arriving today :D

15. It arrived, so far both guns are working great!

(Other then the one time I inserted a CO2 cartridge wrong and it leaked rapidly, which was my fault..)
  16. It happens, better now than on the field.:p
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.