Looking for a builder

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BlitzAttack, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Lol, I guess that im ruled out :/.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. Here is the deal, I dont have all 20k, but I am going to get the other 10k later. If you can bear with me, I can get you all the 20k. If you do that, Its a deal
  3. I will pay the 10k Now
  4. Deal. Where do you want it built?
  5. Great. I'll start building tomorrow.
  6. Umm, Build it anywhere. Just not too close to the frontier start point. Give me the location once you are done. Please make sure it isnt way of somewhere that i will forget. But make sure to lock at least ONE chest.
  7. I have one, even used the exact design. I built it way up in the air, and it's kinda meh.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  8. Smp3. Frontier center. exactly 150 block away from outpost, so I can lock chests
  9. Apparently, spawn mechanics on EMC are a little different to Vanilla Minecraft.
    Keep that in mind, as this farm may not be as wonderful as you expect it to be, as mobs need like a 20 block space between them in order to spawn properly on EMC.

It works wonders on a regular world (Had this exact farm myself) but on this server? Meh is all you're going to get.

Not sure of the exact numbers, but be wary; very wary.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. I know. I know. I have been told a lot what you just said:
    But! nevertheless I still want it. It will keep on making stuff while i am AFK.
  11. 10k seems very low. The stuff to build it is 40k alone.
  12. He's paying me half for starters, and he'll pay me the other half of 20K after I build it. That's what we agreed on.
  13. Thats what I was thinking, this takes alot of time and materials.
  14. 40k in materials? I think thats a bit of a stretch. I would prob have a difficult time spending 10k if he isn't using packed ice, which i most definitely would. Just build the thing out of free dirt, everyone gives away dirt and if you can't find free dirt, grab a shovel lol. They aren't going to be building the thing out of quartz
    Pab10S likes this.
  15. Yea, exactly what i am saying. make it as cheap as possible :p
  16. I generally agree and like to use as much material from the area where I am working as possible. It takes a little longer but you aren't dependent on anyone else, plus I'd rather mine or chop trees than travel to and from Town.

I would avoid using Dirt, Sand, or Gravel for a build though because Endermen like to pick that stuff up plus it doesn't resist explosions as well as other blocks like Cobble if you have any Creepers around. I replace those blocks as I'm working so the build won't be torn apart later.

Similarly in the Nether, I rarely build with Netherrack. I worked on someone's Blaze grinder once who had used Netherrack. When I got to it the top was open with the Blazes spilling out and Ghasts had drilled down into the Redstone. It was a big mess trying to fix it right and even now there is still some Rack left inside it.

BlitzAttack - Don't forget that for this to work well the area will need to be conditioned with light or filler.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  17. I see, well then, make it with cobble evestery
  18. All righty. Mind if I record me building it?
  19. Helpful, but for 20k... dirt lol
    Pab10S likes this.