Lol EMC say goodbye :)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Mr_Tiny, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well done Twitch xD. You are all class. Gotta love beer pong though.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  2. I may have smoked a few cigs too, which is bad... :( I have been free of nicotine addiction for 2 years and 5 months now...
  3. That is naughty Twitch1. *slap on the back of the hand* I may have done a couple of things I regret last night too, but everyone makes (drunken) mistakes. :)
    oidking likes this.
  4. Dont cave man... dont cave you can do it. Just think of your children (i dont know if you have any :p but even if not... think of the imaginary ones)
    Twitch1 and hayleycolgan like this.
  5. No no, it was a black out drunk stage if I did in fact smoke.. I have no concious cravings... Alcohol causes poor judgement is all...
  6. Hmm... Simple Answer!: Don't Drink
    Because there is really no positive benefit at all and unless you enjoy impaired judgement (it really isn't as fun as it feels) and if you like the taste go find something non-alcoholic that tastes the same. Or you can completely ignore me because with all due respect to me I have very little of an idea as to what I'm talking about and really should mind my own business rather than forcing my views upon others in an abrasive way.
  7. that was like sandpaper man ;D see what i did there?

Monving on alcohol CAN impair judgement....usually in my exp I control myself just fine....then I black out and do stupid stuff....So all one must do is pace themselves and they generally are fine. unless its all you can drink x$ from X-Y o'clock in which case a black out is imminent.
    Regret? regretting anything means you second guess yourself...and second guessing yourself isn't good!!! :/
    Major ups on this twitch I can't even get past week 1 on the nicotine addiction I have. -.- Everything else I have gotten addicted too I quit overnight(well within a week and am now 2 years and 6 months clean of it with no will to go back). But nicotine seems to not wanna GT*O of my life :/ oh well I hope when I get my car I will stop cuz then 1 pack = a gallon of gas...soooooooooo ya lol
  8. Alright, spent a long time reading through all the posts here. I forgot my ball of twine and got lost and turned about a few times, but here I am at the end and I only have one thing to say.

Pants... and Ham....
    hayleycolgan and Crazy1080 like this.
  9. Pants are icky...
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  10. If your pants are icky, you should wash them.
    Lun4rX and ZerreissenDirge like this.
  11. Awise man once said pants are optional....
    Valid point! Maybe the definition of icky should be defined...well how it was used previously.
    Seberling likes this.
  12. A wise man once said it is mandatory that pants BE off.
  13. Hmm, pants must be off, huh? Means I can still wear my kilt.
    Seberling likes this.
  14. well i have two things to say about this thread (1. NEVER DELETE THIS its the best thread here (2. THIS THREAD IS AWESOME who knew a fail greifer could make the empire so happy :D
    AlexHallon likes this.
  15. I don't like these pant-related rules...
    Gottsmote likes this.
  16. Pants? We don't need no stinking pants!

Yeah, I need more sleep.
  17. Lolololol XD
    When I read this I laughed so hard :p
  18. hayleycolgan likes this.
  19. Pants themselves are evil...
    Seberling likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.