"Live Map" issue

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by dresden72, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Not sure where to put this thread, but here we go. I was out looking for a new spot to put a cool outpost, I started heading to the unexplored black areas on the map. But while I was travelling through those areas, the map was not updating like it used to. I am not sure if the problem is on my end or the map's end. If the map doesn't update any more then I have no idea if I was in a real unexplored area or not. The map used to update as you travelled.
  2. Having same issue with Utopia Wastelands map.
    dresden72 likes this.
  3. http://empireminecraft.com/profile-posts/69257/

Here is what changed. it will still update. Just not as often as it causes a significant amount of strain and lag on the servers. Could I recommend an in-game minimap?
    607, krysyyjane9191 and dresden72 like this.
  4. Okay. Thanks for the info and the suggestion.
  5. So this issue hasn't been around too long then? If that is the case then I am most likely in a real unexplored area. Thanks for the update.
  6. I assume the "live" map issue will be corrected? I have been at my new location everyday since Monday and the map still only shows a very small patch where I have been working. It is really hard to know if I can establish an outpost there...
    cadgamer101 and 607 like this.