Live map bug

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Cardman142, May 19, 2017.

1. When i'm moving on the map it has me go the other direction? When I refresh the page i'm not where I was when I refreshed. Was not lag because I just saw my character move on it. Please help me :(
  2. the livemap has a little bit of a delay in position updates.
  3. It sounds like you're describing normal behavior for the live map. It takes around four seconds to update player locations, and blocks can take a few seconds to a few days to update. :)
  4. so even if im not holding a map, and go to black out area, i might be able to see where am i going after few days?
    because i found myself wondering in the black on the map:oops:
  5. that's correct, it takes some time for the live map to update
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. Just a quick note on this as I have done may fair share of opening parts of maps and the updates do have some lag but they will update in "zoomed in" areas sooner than on the fully "zoomed out" views. I would see the full updates going in about 2 or 3 clicks after just a minute or so though it may take some time for that area to be fully seen when on the furthest out view.

As far as the original post, I have rarely had anymore than half a second to a second before my move update was correctly posted on the live map. If you are having more than that, you can also use the mouse to find the "coordinates" you are trying to get to then using F3 in game you can make sure you are starting in the correct direction.
    vivho likes this.