Lets talk about life.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Nov 8, 2014.

1. do you live in the burg?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. I know this thread is old, but it's helpful for whoever needs.
    (bump)
    hashhog3000 and ChickenDice like this.
  3. I sent the URL of this to my friend who is going through tough things right now, she told me to tell you thank you. I thank you just as much.
    Now to the part about me.
    Hey Guys, Wolff here!
    I haven't really ever gone through depression but I know what it can do to someone. I am a 12 Year old 6th Grader, and I play the Trumpet in Band. I have been trying to help my friend in any way that I can. and me and her had dated once and she was cutting herself, I told her to stop and that she could be hurt. She said that we would "Be Forever," I knew that wasn't going to happen. But She went on and continued to cut herself, I keep on tell her to stop cutting herself. She never actually told me why she was cutting herself till just recently. I then understood why people have depression. I told her that I wouldn't stop trying to help her and she went on cutting herself, saying I couldn't help. That I didn't understand. Perhaps I didn't and perhaps I wont know, but I know that I can help. I personally believe that people can find ways to stop cutting themselves.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.