Let's show the world who we are!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kyllingman2, May 31, 2012.

1. The rest of your post was amusing in various ways, but this part just made me laugh a lot.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. The main cause is xbox 360 version of minecraft?
  3. Well the more players there are on EMC the more filled residences and once most residences are full the more servers and the only thing getting backed up is the site.:cool:
  4. Anyone agree
  5. Would like to agree if I had a clue what you are talking about.
  6. A game there took like hmm 10years to make =P

I remember i used to play it with my big brother when i was way younger, now i don't really care about the game haha :)
  7. I stopped reading after first sentence, because comparing those two is just silly. MC and Diablo don't have anything in common. Don't try to argue just for the sake to "prove me wrong".
  8. Maybe, but i doubt it. I've seen and know a lot of kids playing such games, not just diablo. They just like these "genre" and you can be surprised how kids like 10+ age learn quick about video games, even tho some might be very complex.
    But, yeah, as for me, I like more complex games and certain genres like sci-fi the most. Ever played X series? (X: Reunion, X:Terran Conflict) - very underrated game, because it has one of the most hard learning curve in video games world.
  9. I enjoy The X series a lot( can't wait for Rebirth). What I meant wasn't about age. I was into RTS and Strategy before I was 10. Its that most people( more so newer gamers) that just want simple and fun. It is a noticeable trend. I will play pretty much any game given to me, and have found very few games to be unplayable.
    serialkicker likes this.
  10. You're the boss, i can't wait for rebirth either. Have you seen the awesome screenshots on their site? They look incredible.
  11. Its normal for online communities to have less active users during the summer.

Anyways - whats a vote? :D
  12. Yes I have. Its one of the games at the top of my want list.
  13. Am I the only ine who does not play Diablo? :eek:
  14. If you've read my posts.
  15. Two people that does not playmDiablo III.... :D
  16. What about me?
    marknaaijer likes this.
  17. Woops, we should start a fan club! :p
  18. sshake your hips for profitssssss
    marknaaijer likes this.
  19. I don't. I've never played any of them. I've played WoW but haven't in a while. I usually am on DC Universe, Minecraft or playing online games like Pogo.com.