Let's do this.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thistle_bristled, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Hey there, I'm thistle_bristled, a 34 year old out-of-work analyst, who just opened a horse shop on SMP7 (/v thistle_bristled) . I've been playing Minecraft only for about 6 months, and here for about three weeks. My ultimate goals right now are: to have enough rupees to afford diamond vouchers, and to breed a 139% speed non-white horse. If anyone out there is a horse guru, stop over to /v thistle_bristled , and give me advice. :D
  2. Well, welcome to the empire! :)
    Are you having a good time here?
  3. So far, so good! A lot of the horse breeding community has given advice, and a few have even donated breedstock.
    607 likes this.
  4. Welcome! Even though you're 3 weeks old, I like intro threads
  5. Welcome to EMC! Sounds like you have some good goals for the server. Hopefully, one of your personal goals is to be an in-work analyst though. Good luck on the job hunt, if you are in fact hunting for another job. ;)
  6. Hi thistle. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny and 607 like this.
  7. Welcome to emc, Thistle! I could use some horses, because my other one suffocated on my res. Ikr? I spawned in and the horse disappeared. :)
  8. Let's try a reintroduction.

I am carduus_benedict, the player formerly known as thistle_bristled (pfkatb?) of Thistle's Agronomy 'fame', now 43. I was around for much of 2015 and 2017 and ran various rupee-hustles, especially focused on horses. Sadly, it appears the horse market has collapsed, so I'm in the process of finding a new hustle. You probably remember me from my mooching off your drop party.

However! It appears I have achieved my 2015 goals, as I own a diamond voucher and have a non-white 139% horse. You take your victories where you can, I guess.

Come by my pink barn shop at SMP2, /v carduus_benedict and marvel at my ability to automate and sell all the crops that everybody else automated five years ago, and marvel further at my desperation to sell any spawn eggs that are worth more than the 100 rupee eggifying cost for us wandless plebs.

Hope to see you soon.
    crystaldragon13, 607, Pab10S and 4 others like this.
  9. Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your re-stay here.
    607 and Carduus_Benedict like this.
  10. Nice to see you again. :D