Leh Leh Potion Supply Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Celori, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Getting on now so I would guess that most will be done by the end of today. I will not have regeneration done for a fact (since, while my skin is currently blaze like, I hate the laggy nether and especially ghasts).
  2. Finished making, waiting for payment to deliver.
    Note: Just got back from smp6 wild, the chest set up for me not only is only 1 DC but you need 4, the access sign isn't set up.
  3. sorry had to go last night after i wrote the post
  4. I finished elijaha's order. I'm taking a break for the holiday but all current orders will get a special firework with their delivery out of festivity.
  5. Finished your order. Thanks for being the only one that didn't/ won't take me forever. :)
  6. Thanks. I will pay and pick up next time I go on.
  7. I'm still having trouble getting ghast tears. I have about enough for a double chest or so. So I guess this will take a while more, guys. And also, bump! Bumpity bump bump bump! Well over due.
  8. Sorry to those orders not finished. I won't be able to spend more than maybe 1/2 an hour each day with my other work. If you want me to finish your orders, just PM me, otherwise I'll probably forget and not do them. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.