Leaving the Empire.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Johnny187896, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Well, the I-want-money people, I already said goodbye and best luck in another thread, and in a PM
  2. So when do we know who won?
  3. I will release the results of the draw in about an hour or so. I have to go and eat dinner first :p
    - Johnny187896
    gnyctk likes this.
  4. Lol alright dont rush take your time!!
  5. Noo i wanted to choose :(
  6. C
    Choose your self.....-___-
    DogsRNice likes this.
  7. eat faster like i do
  8. Bye dude I love you.... NOW GIMMI ALL YOUR RUPEES!!!!!!!!!! Lol
  9. Okay guys. FIrst of all, here are all of the participants who entered their names in time, and their numbers for the raffle, which were all randomly generated.

Gap542 - 1
    oidgod - 7
    ignoramoose - 12
    IamSaj - 21
    jkjkjk182 - 17
    butters89 - 10
    Biscuitboy5396 - 32
    Zbalda97 - 22
    Jeanzl2000 - 30
    nfell2009 - 8
    DogsRNice - 26
    marknaaijer - 2
    nick_godoy - 31
    SparerToaster - 11
    jaari - 14
    TomvanWijnen - 15
    diamond_viper111 - 16
    prof_genius - 19
    Bunkerllama - 5
    333Kirby - 4
    funsup2010 - 9
    AlexChance - 13
    hunter5991 - 24
    CreppaNinga235 - 20
    joshmcf - 18
    ILostMyShorts - 27
    gnyctk - 6
    Equinox_Boss - 29
    BobTheTomato9798 - 23
    sqiggleyjeff - 3
    chickeneer - 25
    NicholasGuy - 28

If your name isn't here, you either did not send me a message or send your entry in on time. And now, the winners. All numbers were randomly generated on Random.org.

6 - gnyctk
    29 - Equinox_Boss
    17 - jkjkjk182
    8 - nfell2009
    21 - IAmSaj

Congratulations to all the winners. I'll be sending out the money later on, so check your rupee balance.
    - Johnny187896
  10. YES!!!! First Money raffle I won!!! THANKS TO Random.org and thank you johnny you will be highly missed by me....and this money will be going to my new stores...Thanks again-Gnyctk
  11. All prizes have now been paid out. I had 7546 rupees left over, 3546 went to marknaaijer, and other 4000 went to Ignoramoose. 2 very deserving people if I do say so myself. Goodbye everyone.

I'd like to leave by saying please, please support this excellent community. Becoming a supporter is very, very worth it. One of the best decisions I ever made in fact. What you have in the Empire is a vast community of gifted and creative induviduals, protected by one of the bets and most understanding admin and moderator teams I've ever come across. Never forget that we wouldn't even have had the chance to play here if it wasn't for Justin and Jeremy. Thank you to everyone for your kind words, I hope you will use your money wisely. Adios.
    - Johnny187896
    gnyctk and sqiggleyjeff like this.