Learning the Hard Lesson about the Wild

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ironlion, Apr 27, 2012.

1. that would suck if it got griefed cause it looks like you guys put allot of time into this:)
  2. You are a great builder!!!!!!!!!!
  3. That's amazing- well I never worried about physical griefing- I always usually keep a contingency for that, but I had yet to spend the credits on a locked chest. But now, I really am just going to keep my building in town, though I'll still visit my ruins as a base camp for a few operations I still use the area for.
  4. Hi ironlion, sorry to have temporarily hijacked your thread and very sorry that this happened to you. I've thankfully only suffered minor griefing but even so it's very upsetting when it happens.

I really hope you don't give up on the wild - it's a fun place to be.

Unfortunately, although PVP is banned, it's safest to consider the wild to be a PVP server and prepare accordingly. Griefers are really just lava pouring water dumping creepers that spawn while you aren't there.

The best thing is to know that you can always rebuild and take satisfaction from your creations and know that in the end a griefer ends up with nothing.
  5. probly single player.
  6. me and 2 of my friends also got griefed the other day, and like Runewolf says, beeing far doesnt seem to matter, since they use flymod, and definetly xray mod(they dug straight down/forward to any secret stash place in all 3 of our places) But locked chests helps minimize the dmg costs, tho the time spendt building can be the most annoying loss :/