Late Fourth of July Firework Show!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by lilsrenee, Jul 5, 2017.

?

Do you live in the United States?

Poll closed Jul 6, 2017.
Yes 10 vote(s) 66.7%
No 5 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hey everybody!
    I'm hosting a firework show tonight (June 5th, 2017) in honor of Independence Day. Yes, I know it's a day late, but I figured something is better than nothing.

It will be held at /v Lilzies-3 or /v 16124 on SMP8
    It will start at 9:00 pm EMC time, but you're welcome to show up early or late, it will end whenever everyone leaves :)

There will be 3-5 sets of two dispensers that will shoot out the fireworks. PLEASE use residence chat when you are at the show, because it's more polite to others who aren't there. (/c r)

I hope there will be enough seats for everyone who comes, not that I'm expecting everybody to come :)

If you have any questions, PM me ingame or comment!
    See you there <3
    ShelLuser and _Rem__ like this.
  2. I'll be there!
  3. I'll try my best to attend~!
    I usually host a firework show almost every year but this time I literally lost the sense of time and forgot that it was the fourth of July yesterday xD
    I bet this will be a BLAST
    Lilzies likes this.
  4. This seems fun, my fps says otherwise tho...
    Lilzies likes this.
  5. Update: You have to pay 5r to get in! Pay me (Lilzies) and once you have done that, I will give you a key to get in to the show! Try to bring American Flag Shields in your hands (it is optional, but it'd be appreciated)
    We will be giving out American Flag Banners, so if you have a plain shield you can make one if you want :)

There will also be a drop party at the very end of the event! Things like Diamonds, Emeralds, Notch Apples, and more will be dropped! One Meteor Bow, TWO Declaration of Independence books, and one independence day firework will also be dropped, so keep an eye out!
    _Rem__ likes this.
  6. Neat!
    _Rem__ and Lilzies like this.
  7. EDIT: I am definitely coming xD
    Lilzies likes this.
  8. can't wait to see you there :) spread the word, I'm trying my best to make it as fun as possible!
    _Rem__ likes this.
  9. Want me to advertise on some smps?
    I can if you want me to :D
    Lilzies likes this.
  10. That'd be great!
    _Rem__ likes this.
  11. I can't make it...But would love to see screenshots of the display in action. Have fun everyone!!
    Lilzies likes this.
  12. Idk if I can still attend because my laptop malfunctioned *cough cough* Lucky, BK, Runder, Chin....its your fault xD
    I will try my best to but I don't know if I should put my laptop at risk again ;-;
    Lilzies likes this.
  13. Sorry if I cant make it I love fireworks but had to mow lawns so sorry in advance