last day of Smp3, Open Flag day on my res

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheDeltaM, Mar 14, 2012.

?

What would be a good time for this Big shin dig to start?(GMT)

Poll closed Mar 18, 2012.
Noon2 5 vote(s) 45.5%
2 pm 0 vote(s) 0.0%
4 pm 6 vote(s) 54.5%
6 pm 2 vote(s) 18.2%
8 Pm 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ======================Update!!!==========================
    The original Date will have to be moved back until March 30 (for sure) The time Has been decided and will start at 4: 00 Pm
    =======================================================
    March 30 will be my last day on smp3:( i am moving all of my stuff to smp7:Dand I don't plan on bringing every thing. so instead of clearing what ever is left i will unlock ALL FLAGS!!! that meens that whatever is left behing is free to the comunity to visit and take home with them. some of the items include:
    Bones
    cobblestone
    wood planks
    wood logs
    3 diamonds (yes i said diamonds)
    some iron ingots
    some gold ingots
    wool
    redstone
    mossy cobble

There may be more but this is all that was in 1 chest there are multiple chest all throughout the res and even a large jungle tree that you could get vines and jungle saplings from. If you didnt get any of the things above its because someone else did.

Edit: yes I realized that i derped on the Poll its men't to be Noon. gimme a break its 2 am
  2. I started this tradition. All thank me? ;P

EDIT: You're welcome Hayley. ;P
    nnnnmc1 and hayleycolgan like this.
  3. I will come... can u flag me?
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  4. everyone with a res has the ability to use/res pset everyone [flag] true/false. mening that at the decided time EVERYONE on empire minecraft will be able to do whatever to the property. so yes you will be flaged. if you or anybody els whants to look at whats not in the chests use /v 6466
  5. Thank you:) lol
  6. Cool! Can't wait!
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  7. It's generosity and kindness from people like you which drives EMC forward :)
    I'll see if I can be there. All depends whether
    1. My Minecraft-compatible laptop is brought back to me.
    2. Someone figures out how to run Minecraft 1.2 on 512MB RAM.
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  8. actually Qwertyip Did this back in November :p
    DeMott_Mafia likes this.
  9. Grrrr! The Incredible Machine contest is taking longer than expected. I am sad to say that March 20 will have to be moved back until probibly March 30. not for sure yet also the time will stay the same which is 4: 00 Pm