Lag next to old tutorial?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by PlayTehMinecraft, Nov 13, 2013.

?

Lag around the edges of my res?

Yes 8 vote(s) 66.7%
No 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. My reses are located next to the old tutorial, since the new tutorial came out I havent been able to walk outside or near the edges of my res next to old tutorial! I get 0fps and then crash :( I was told that it couldn't be the tutorial so I assumed it was my reses... so I reset them all hoping it would fix this. And of coarse it didnt! its either something under the path (where the lag starts) or something else but I really need help. It might be my neighbours farm under her res but she never comes online long enough to talk too. (FYI I am not going to move my reses as I payed alot for them).

please come see if you get lag aswel - 18026 smp9
    Aquazzz likes this.
  2. I'll have a look at it later when i come online :)
    [ EDIT ] I've also received no lag...
    Aquazzz likes this.
  3. i got no lag whatsoever and i ran the whole way around the edge of your res.
    Aquazzz likes this.
  4. Damit. Looks like i need a new PC. Thank you :D
    Gadget_AD, Aquazzz and samsimx like this.
  5. Or... you can always #BlameJcplugs
  6. Or #StillBlamingAikar
    Aquazzz likes this.
  7. I thought it was either #blameobama or #blameaikar or #blamebedslug or something dumb like that. #blamejcplugs is new but this one is my second favorite, #blamebedslug is so much better.
    Aquazzz and Jcplugs like this.
  8. -_- I just checked out the res and it wasn't the tut that was making me lad, it was the tower with all the tile entities (glass panes)
    Aquazzz likes this.
  9. ah yes, since it got built there has been lag
    Aquazzz likes this.
  10. I lag and crash hard too... lol im to scared to go near Play's res's
    Aquazzz likes this.
  11. Ikr, I have to live there
    Aquazzz likes this.
  12. I reckon its queendiva's shop
  13. Its not, im getting ag on the far side of my res
  14. I used to get lag everytime I went into the jungle biome that had queendiva1's res, but something happened and *bam* it was gone. :p
    Aquazzz likes this.
  15. Res number?
  16. How many res's away from queendiva1 are you? If you are 1-2 res's away you may get lag, around that area, my pc either crashes or lags so much I can't move.

But it could be something around you other than queen, I'll come check when I'm online later
  17. #Pugsinmycomputer ?
  18. Mmm i dunno then if its not queen.....
  19. Im 2 reses away from queens tower, I had to move my 2nd away because i couldn't enter my res; it was right behind the tower