Kman's 600th Day Scavenger Hunt

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShadowKman, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Well obviously it should be easy to obtain, such as like I said a pickaxe or something.
  2. In that case...I want your head kman
  3. Great! You may have one of my heads. We can trade or I can set up a chest. Whatever you want to do. :)
  4. Drop it off at 3007 on smp2 =) Back room....
  5. You already have me. Also, it looks very nice. :)
    Wolf has found a prize box, or 3. Two boxes are out of play till tomorrow when I can rehide them. :)
  6. Lol I left the chest there
  7. Lol Can I ask for a a 60k member item? ( like an orebuster of cactus pants)
  8. sry, no, i tried alrdy

Shady manatee says: So, this kid thinks he's SO funny, and he asks for a dragon egg, alternative account, flaming mob launcher (Which he calls an fml, like, what a loser! Does he even realize what fml stands for?!?), a beacon, IcecreamCow's head, kman's ONLY labor day bench, free stocking of his ENTIRE mega mall, and a god mule; a GOD MULE! Kid, just get a life; GET a LIFE and get outa my face! You know what, why don't you just go sit in the corner, and think about what you've done! Go, shew, get outa here, punk! Who do you think you are; WHO do YOU think you are?!? I mean, funny one, kid, funny one! REAL funny one! I mean HA-HA-HA, I'm just LMAO right now! Right here, RIGHT now! Just L-M-F-A-O! Gawd...
  9. Let him answer before you make assumptions...
  10. no, i mean, i literally asked him myself after i turned in my emerald, and he said no XD

Shady manatee says: *ditto previous rant* Oh, and; hey look, it's me, in the top left:
  11. oh :3 So.. kindof you're ranting about yourself, lol?
    So, Could I have... a diamond block that you can rename whatever you want? :3
  12. Sure. It might be a while. before I can get back on though.
  13. Actually Kman, could I have your head instead? Like krysyy?