King Co. A new mining company! Taking Orders Today!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KingRager, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ooh, thanks! I love making problems.

When I saw the post above with my order, I went to Kingrager's thinking it was done. Could you or he send something to my Inbox when it's ready?
  2. yeah i will send it too you, my minecraft wont let me connect to minecraft.net so im trying :/ soon to be done

54 stacks of oak and 54 pine :D
  3. Your Name: Bobalek
    What You Want And How Many Stacks You Want: 2 stacks of gold ore, 20 stacks of oak logs, and
    Total Price: 1,696r
    What Smp YOU Reside From And Your Res#: 6031
  4. if i get chance than i will start on this i got some gold ore, the oak shouldnt be hard :D or unless King says he will do it
  5. TheEpic5
    SandStone 2 stacks
    Gold Ore 2 stacks
    Cobble 3 stacks
    I forget the total price
    smp6 13303
  6. 1066r
  7. k
  8. 4 stacks of stone
    total:120
    Smp1 res 509
  9. I cant do this order sorry! Please contact King this is riduculas his needs max amounts of order!
  10. sorry guys im have problems on my end of connection problems to minecraft. i will get to the orders as soon as i can! sorry
  11. I Am Sorry I have closed this thread due to me being unclear about details about the company. if you still wish to place orders with King Co. there is a new thread under the community maketplace. Thread Name: King Co. Mining and Wood Company! [NEW THREAD]. Sorry for the troubles!!!