Kicked by flyhack?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by akira, Feb 6, 2015.

1. So, I was stuck in the "no move flag" area from the res of some random guy, intentionally. Like.. a few times. Is there any problem? Because the logs will probably show me floating, unless they check the location and notice an move flag:eek:ff there.
  2. It's happened to me before, I don't think you have to worry about being banned or anything, if thats what you were thinking;)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. If you get kicked for this, that means that the automatic system is seeing something of fly. (That doesn't mean that you're hacking/flying).

If this happend again (being stuck on a res) you can type /spawn or a other location.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Go home SYSTEM. You're drunk.
    FDNY21, MRANDMRSC and BanditLM like this.
  5. Actually, using /res unstuck is a more preferred option, if you still want to continue checking out the area you're in. This will move you just outside the residence in which you got stuck. So if you were exploring things then you can go right back to it.

OR... (edit): simply use the same /v command which you used to visit the residence you're on, that obviously will help too ;)
    Palmsugar likes this.