Katy's Something Nice Annual Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KatydidBuild, Mar 17, 2024.

1. To celebrate my favorite green holiday, I will be re-hosting my Something Nice Exchange.

The rules are pretty simple:
    You say something nice about someone else and I give you something free from my store.
    In stock items of 1 or 1 stack depending on the value, your choice of item.
    *the nicety may be said in chat, written on a sign, or in a book." editted: IN GAME
    However you feel the need to describe it. And to keep it shorter than years before, this is NOT an essay contest. 1 or 2 sentence should do it.
    Katy built me a wall! And I love it! would work just fine :p Also adding the rule that it can't be "soo nice of Katy to hold this event/contest" So you have to think of someone else, for the true spirit of this. And a hearty "Moople was nice enough to set me on Fire" doesn't count either. :cool:

Please understand that this is meant to be fun, and this exchange is at my discretion, while I am online, and ... probably something else that I forgot :eek:

This year, to top it off, one of the lucky nice-say-something'ers will receive a Halloween Katy head from the collection.
    adding the link here:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/selling-katy-halloween-heads.87421/
  2. [ Do Not Reply ]

Unless you are given a Secret Code Phrase to do so.
    Entrants only. Winner will be chosen at Random from this List

Winner of Head announced Below:

[ ----- ]
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. when i first started playing there was not a single moment we dint get in a descusion that was probely me but that aside
    but i like how our conversation have gone from that to now prety good

is the secret code to do so
  4. lol.
    You are correct. This is incorrect. But I admire the attempt. As you have matured some in the last moths and are a better person to talk to.

BUT ... In person in the game. You tell me something nice about someone else, in person in game, so that I can give you your free stuff from the shop. That is how we play this game.

[ thoughts to self, Adding the forums was supposed to help this part go smoother ... we seem to have gone astray from the get-go. Oh well. Maybe next year. ]
    We3_MPO likes this.
  5. unixbrain - netherite scraps
    captain_bloodbeard - dirt