Kad's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kalzahar, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's your tracker page: http://kadsordertracker.hopto.org/issue/Order-97
    nick5013 likes this.
  2. Any update? Is it normal for an order to take a month? ;o
  3. So, somehow I never noticed/got a notification for this, so I've still been waiting your response unknowingly. Sorry about that, I delivered it tonight. Thanks for your order :)
    cutejuliew likes this.
  4. Erm... Update on orders number 93 and 80? I need the wool quickly, and it's been a little while, and I really need the glass... 93 will be overdue tomorrow, and on the tracker it only says submitted and the same for 80... Also, 80's deadline is now in 5 days. Sorry guys if it may take away from other orders, but I really need it to finish a critical build in the revival of a year old project... (the glass)
  5. A update on order 77 ( it's been 2 weeks I think ) , please hurry :confused:
  6. Your glass is in the chests provided, so please send the payment (6300) to me. I'm starting work on the wool now. :) Sorry your orders have taken so long.
  7. Can i get 1 Stack of emeralds
    ill pick up
    and no deadline:D
  8. cutejuliew likes this.
  9. Finally I have a use for this service! :p
    Item(s): DC of Sandstone
    Would you like me to transport for you? (If so, specify the res) I'll collect
    Deadline: N/A
  10. Here's your tracker page: http://kadsordertracker.hopto.org/issues#
  11. Kad, I ordered my order on July 31st. It is August 28th. Do you have my order?
  12. Do you do quartz blocks yet? I hope so!
  13. Unfortunately, I don't and won't be able to. Both of the people that planned to work on Quartz have since stopped working for me, and I alone won't be able to provide both quartz and all of the other available items. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. Ahh Oh well. Can you PM me some places that sell quartz cheap?
  15. Please pick up your emeralds at 5306 on Utopia. Don't pay beforehand and it is set up with a chestshop sign. Thanks for your order :)
    cutejuliew likes this.
  16. Just wondering about my order deadline was August 8th wondering if it was forgotten
  17. We are having a bit of trouble with the clay block orders, there were a ton of them and they take a while to collect, so thats why you haven't received yours yet.
    cutejuliew likes this.
  18. Hey kad, I ordered a dc of obsidian a while ago. I don't mind at all when it is finished. but may I change it so I pick up instead? Thanks. (moving res)
  19. Status Update Order 72? I was told the wool was nearly finished?

It's not that I'm rushing you, I just want a proper status update on what has already been finished and what still needs to be done :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.