Kad's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kalzahar, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I still haven't received my order yet and it has been 4 days from the deadline :(
  2. I believe Kadboy was having a bit of a hard time with Quartz orders, I'm sure he'll get it to you soon :)
  3. Oh well :p I'll just use it for my future projects...
  4. Notice: I'm going to be on vacation from today until Wednesday. I will continue to try my best to work on orders when I have some spare time, but as you can assume I won't be able to work on them nearly as long as I'm normally able to. If you post something on here and I don't reply for an unusually long amount of time, this is why. :)
  5. Items: 1 SC of Cyan Wool and 1 SC of Magenta Wool, along with 3 stacks of glowstone
    Deadline: None
    I'll pick up.

Price: 6,000r
  6. Item(s):1 double chest of glass
    Would you like me to transport for you? (If so, specify the res): Nah, i'll pick up
    Optional-Deadline: Take your time. :)
  7. can u look at my 2 orders i placed? i hav been waiting a while... thanks and also combone both orders into one for less complication.
  8. Order Form
    Item(s): 1 SC Black Wool
    Would you like me to transport for you? No
    Optional-Deadline: Whenever
  9. I love to ask how would you get a dc of emerald in 24hours, if someone was to order it?
  10. It would actually be pretty simple, all you need is a decently sized sugarcane farm and a few villager eggs. ;) (I've witnessed and helped a friend do it in the past.)
  11. Single chest of emerald
    On utopia res 5341
    In 17 hours
    (5pm Est)
  12. Items: Double chest of cobble stone
    Transport: No
    Deadline: just as soon as possible

Total: 950r
    I will pay in about 2 hours when I get online.
    Kadboy likes this.
  13. Am i able to get my orders in the next few days because i hav been waiting for a while for them.
  14. Stormboy, when I answered that question I meant it would be simple under normal circumstances. Like I said before, I'm on vacation right now and won't even be able to be on a computer during the time you provided for me to finish that order.

Flamingpotato, yes you can have your orders soon. Again, I'm on vacation right now, and I apologize for your orders taking so long to complete. I get back tomorrow, so expect them then.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. What time you comeing back?
  16. I don't need this no more
  17. Can I get mine soon and I haven't paid yet fr I didn't get online but I'm sure ill be on later ill pay then!
  18. 4 stacks of stone
    Smp6 12984 in chest back of res
    No deadline
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.