Just want to say hi to the community

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VirtuousVice, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Greetings, members of the community. I am ThtBaymon, a 17-year-old kid who has just recently become obsessed with Minecraft. I have been supporting this game ever since the 1.5.2 release but I got the not-so-legit copy of minecraft. I will elaborate my first few games below:

It was Chinese New Year, when I downloaded it. The first day is fun with the starting guide in front of me... I went for about a week without hunger problems, mob fighting, took almost no damage and even established a quite nice humble home in a hole in the ground in plain biome… until I remembered that the difficulty was set at “peaceful” (I'm an idiot then ._. ). Then, after an epic facepalm, I created a new world where I spawned in the forest biome. All went well for a few days except the hunger mechanics. Then I have made a horrible mistake by letting a creeper and a skeleton in. I need not state what happened next but I can tell you that it was only after 2 more worlds are created when I got the hang of it. Time skip for a long period of time to now, I have went to several different servers and have many memorable (and non-memorable ones) times there. To be honest, I have seen Empire Minecraft last year and I am dying to join this since then but cannot due to the lack of premium account on my end. The torture lasted until a week ago when my brother decided to send me a gift code. I am delighted to the point where I almost pass out (literally!) and I immediately redeemed, set up and got everything done. Tried out a few servers and finally, move to this Empire Minecraft.

Though I am only here for three days, it is really (I can say it thousands of time if I want) awesome. Awesome people and everything. The systems are a bit hard to grasp but after a while, I got the hang of it (though not so sure wether to establish a mining system in the wasteland or not and do it know exactly what are permitted to collect at the frontiers). My house is still too small to be called one but I am rather happy with my progress.

All-in-all, I am very happy with this server and, though I am not a very active member, I will play this for a very, very long time. Salutes to the staffs, the members and especially the owner of this server for creating such an amazing server. I will dedicate some of my time on my schedule to contribute to Empire Minecraft.

P.S. I am still a noob online so please, excuse my idiocy during my playing the game. (._.)
  2. Welcome to the Empire...

See you around :)
    ThtBaymon and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC

PS: Big Shoutout to my Mumble Peeps
    ThtBaymon likes this.
  4. Thank you for the warm welcome, guys! >.<
  5. Welcome to EMC :) Check out the Wiki, grab /staff or just ask someone in chat if you ever find yourself stuck
    ThtBaymon and weeh666 like this.
  6. Thank you, Alex. I am rummaging across the wiki as we speak. EMC has way more features to offer than I thought it would be. I will try to learn every aspects.
    AlexChance likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire ThtBaymon. A fun server with friendly people. If you need help and I'm on just let me know. I'm on smp3, but anybody will probably help you if you ask. Have fun. :)
    ThtBaymon likes this.
  8. Thank you, Ronald. Your offer is greatly appreciated!
  9. Welcome to EMC, ThtBaymon! I'm sure you'll love it here, if you ever get stuck then we have plenty of people and Wiki pages to serve all of your needs! ;) Enjoy, Baymon!
    ThtBaymon likes this.
  10. I love your skin! Welcome to the Empire!
    ThtBaymon likes this.
  11. Thank you, FDNY and SkyDragon for the warm welcome!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    ThtBaymon likes this.
  13. Thank you, dresden72! :)
    dresden72 likes this.