Just joined.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EqualMachinery, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Well, hello and welcome to EMC!
    Glad to see that you are in the forums.
    Look about and spend a little time on the different smps, as pending on what time you play, different people connect at different times.
    Even if you do not like mining, there are loads who do!
    So be sure and check out player shops when you get in game with /v +shop or ask in town chat to see where some good shops are!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to find me in game, or start a convo with me in the forums!
    Well, good luck building and hunting those mobs! Pay attention to the 'enraged' mobs which are on fire, and pack a punch.... they can be deadly if not prepared!
    Calamochnus likes this.
  2. Well, you know what they say. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. :p
  3. hai! welcome!
    Calamochnus likes this.
  4. Welcome! Hope you have a good time, and let anyone know of any questions most people know, and if not shoot me a PM I will gladly help you! :)
    Calamochnus likes this.
  5. Yay.
    Lets do some math, shall we?
    Rome + Army = Great Republic/Empire
    EMC + Players and Staff = Great Empire
    So... EMC = Rome revived?
    Calamochnus likes this.
  6. Seems legit. :)
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Hello and welcome to EMC! :D
    Calamochnus likes this.
  8. I finally connected ingame! I just decided to roll the dice and let EMC choose would server I ended up on, so I'm on SMP8. :)
  9. Just a heads up, by joining SMP8, you're basically pledging to eventually get married to a pumpkin pie or something like that. :p
  10. Hello, and welcome Cala!
    Calamochnus and highlancer54 like this.
  11. Erm... should I be concerned about the general sanity of Empire Minecraft players at this point? :p And do I at least get to choose the bakery treat that I end up with as my spouse? I think that I'd much prefer a fresh cookie.
    607 likes this.
  12. Uh, just don't think too much about it, you'll get used to it (and it will get used to you) soon enough :rolleyes:
    Calamochnus likes this.
  13. Welcome to the Empire Calamochnus, I'm on SMP 3 so if you see me on and need help for anything, let me know.
    607 likes this.