Just another goodbye thread -_-

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KingofKraft13, Aug 7, 2012.

1. It does get boring, as regular Miecraft does as well. Once you get rich, and fill your residences with creations, there isn't much else to do.
  2. then try.... THE NETHER!!!:eek:
  3. Don't leave. Just at LEAST take a break. Your res won't get reset, as you are a supporter, so take a break. Everyone needs one sooner or later.
  4. I haven't been on the servers for about a mont or so now. Still don't feel like going back.
  5. Take another break.
  6. maybe if you can get tons of people behind you you could suggest a wild outpost at 100,000 blocks out. practically a brand new world. i would suggest that.
    but really, dont leave. or at least say you will come back.
  7. Take a break from my break?
  8. You were on 3 hours ago -_-...but king you will be highly missed you and me are true to our home server(smp3) I dont want to see you go you will be highly missed :(
  9. I was testing the new texture out, trying to update it for the new 1.3 updates. Plus testing out Mo Achievements to see if it worked on multiplayer. THat's about it. Mystery solved.
  10. i have/had like 3 blaze grinders out there lol once i had a double blaze but someone grifed it. but i have one left and another untouched one ;)
  11. I play Xbox to keep things fresh, while also playing EMC. Also a few times I tried this game called "Outside". Graphics are ok, but gameplay is terrible. Terrible economy system compared to EMC too. I'll link you guys to the download link to Outside.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Going Outside It's a fun game for some people.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  12. -_- i actually thought it was a real game....im slow i even googled it more lol
    nerone94 and IamSaj like this.
  13. If you like gaming sites, try Miniclip.com
  14. me too i thoguht it was going to be a game on kongregate or something XD
    im so sad :(
    IamSaj and KingofKraft13 like this.
  15. have you guys tried bombators in nonoba.com try it and let me know if yall like it.
  16. a wild reset shouldn't be enough to deter someone who has INVESTED in such a great server. what other server has reuses, lots of custom plug-ins, a better staff then most other servers combined (we <3 Justin), awesome members, 10 servers, and about 15 other things I'm forgetting. why would the KING OF KRAFT, (i don't know if you love mac and cheese or kingofcraft13 was taken ;)) quit his home server for a petty thing like a nuked area thats only like 3 hundred blocks? if u go far enough, you will load NEW chunks with the NEW things you are missing. theres a solution to a problem thats not even a problem!

~Truffles
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. I like Truffles.
  18. KoK are cool initials so i chose that name lol
  19. O_O
    Poker.jpg
    imBobertRobert and nerone94 like this.